Available for delivery throughout the uk please contact us for price.
ECOSYL 100 is a silage inoculant for use through any standard or ULV applicator. It contains Lactobacillus plantarum MTD⁄1 which brings about a rapid and efficient fermentation.
- For clamped grass and legumes where aerobic spoilage is not an issue
- Available as a liquid (2 litre bottle) or dry (20 Kg bag) applied product
- One bottle or bag treats 100 tonnes of forage
- Applies one million live bacteria per gram of forage
- Liquid application is from 20 ml to 2 litres per tonne
- Dry application is 200 g per tonne
- Tank mix life of 2 days at ambient temperature
- Shelf life is 2 years in a cool dry place
- GMO free and suitable for organic use
MTD⁄1 is a strain of Lactobacillus plantarum only found in silage inoculants from ECOSYL Products - for more information It has been extensively tested at independent Universities or Research Institutes and has been shown to improve fermentation and significantly improve animal performance.