Double Action Ecostable
Available for delivery throughout the UK please contact us for price via our DCS group sourcing.
Double Action Ecostable contains MTD⁄1 and potassium sorbate to treat clamped grass and cereal⁄legume silages at higher dry matters.
- For clamped high dry matter grass and cereal / egume bi-crops where there is a risk of aerobic spoilage
- Applies one million live bacteria per gram forage
- Available for liquid or dry application
- One can or bag treats 50 tonnes
- Cans – add 1 can to 100 litres of water and apply at 2 litres / t
- Tank mix life 2 days at ambient temperature
- Bags – apply at 500 grams / t
- Unopened can / bag shelf life is 30 months in a cool dry place
- GMO free and suitable for organic use (restricted)
Double Action Ecostable contains Lactobacillus plantarum MTD / 1 which has been shown to bring about both fermentation and animal performance benefits with high DM silages - for more information see our Research Section.
High DM silages are more prone to aerobic spoilage. Double Action Ecostable contains potassium sorbate (more information). This is a safe, non-corrosive, food and feed-approved preservative that reduces the activity of the yeasts and moulds that cause spoilage, resulting in reduced losses and higher quality, more palatable silage.